Thursday, September 4, 2008

Art skills updated

If you have seen my graphics then you know I love playing with vectors. They are my favorite graphics to make. Easy, not too bad on the time consuming, and the possibilities are endless! It's also such a great medium to portray emotions or our generation's crazes.
What most of you guys don't know is that I haven't taken any classes. It's all me playing around Photoshop and reading tutorials. Most of the time I just tweak things and make it my own....but I'm proud to announce that after studying and a couple of weeks of practice....I've made a completely original piece using Karlaynzon's picture. She asked me to make something that expressed her style...and I did.
I know I usually make things daily...but this picture is different then the others because I didn't tweak anything which is a lot faster to make and produce. This was made by painstakingly vectoring everything in the photograph.
Anyways Cheers! :)

No comments: