Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm back :)

I'm so excited! I'm headed to college in a month if I don't join the military. (It's a long story) but aside from that piece of juicy news...My morals are up and so are my artistic ambitions. Tomorrow work is closed because of a possible hurricane threat. Yippees for no work! Boooo for hurricane! ^_~

Anyways here is my work if you like it, comment me. I can make you your very own customized background layout or picture.

Anyways this is just work that was born out of boredom and randomness.
Peace<3



1 comment:

an_age_of_dreams said...

Oh sweet! I love the one with the tiny icecream truck thing.

Your graphics are really good. I'm finally starting design classes (besides the little prerequisites) this semester, and I'm super excited. About time, but I changed my major a million times before I got this far...lol.